Name: Jeep Hard Top Storage Cart
- Fits for 1987-2020 Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JL
- Features Steel Construction; Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Has Rubber Cushion Pads
- Weight: 20.8 lb
- Easy to Install: about 30 minutes Installation Time
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Hard Top Storage Cart
- Mounting Hardware
The Jeep hardtop carrier is made of steel with a black powder-coated finish.
Store your jeep's hardtops during off seasons on the Jeep Hard Top Storage. The hardtop doesn't warp during storage. The hardtop sat on the storage rack for a long time with no issue.
(Picture from Customer)
It features four swiveling lockable caster wheels for easy maneuverability. Specially molded rubber cushion pads safeguard the corners of the hardtop from dents and damages. This hardtop storage cart has a foam padded support bar that can be tilted to keep the top in an upright position.
How to Make a Jeep Hard Top Storage
- Make sure you put a flat washer on the wheel, then stick the wheel through the designated hole, then a washer, anti-lock washer, then the nut.
- Make sure you put the wheels that are "lockable" on the front two holes.
- Make sure you angle the part the hardtop presses up against near the window "inward" rather than outward.