Name: Jeep Wrangler JK 7" Wider Flat Tube Fender Flares
- Front & Rear Fender Flares
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Weight: About 47 lbs
- Made from Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Provides Additional Tire Coverage
- Increases Tire Clearance
- Protects Your Jeep from Mud, Debris, Collisions, and Other Trail Hazards
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Drilling Needed. There is no drilling needed for the front fender flares but it is needed for the rear fender flares to get the screw inserts set. It is quite easy, With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation.
- 1 x Jeep JK Flat Tube Fender Flares(Front & Rear Included)
- Mounting Hardware
The Thickness of the Steel
It is manufactured from 5/32" mild steel plating.
Drilling on the Rear Fender Flares:
Two holes on rear fenders can be used as-is. It will need the factory holes drilled out bigger to receive the supplied jack nuts to complete the installation. We did a nice job reusing the factory holes which aligns the fender to exactly where the hole needs to be drilled.
(Picture from our Customer)