Name: 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Prerunner Offroad Front Bumper
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Models (Excluding Raptor)
- Bumper weight: about 72 lbs
- Comes with a solid skid plate
- Not compatible with factory parking sensors
- Follows the line of the front of your truck to create an extremely clean and aggressive prerunner look; Provides a great approach angle
- An adequate lighting system that included 2 × 120w LED Flood Spot Combo Light Bars (22 in)
- 2.0" diameter × 0.06" and 1.5" diameter × 0.06" thick steel prerunner tubing. Heavy-duty 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 7-gauge(3/16 Inch) for the mounting structure plate
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Easy bolt-on installation without drilling or cutting
- 1 x Front Bumper Assembly
- 2 × LED Light Bars
- 1 × Skid Plate
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Prerunner Style and Protection. Give your truck the ultimate pre-runner look. This Hooke Road 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Prerunner Offroad Front Bumper is a full bolt-on unit and is a direct replacement for the factory unit. Our bumper features two 120w LED flood spot combo light bars that provide adequate lighting in any off-road adventures.
High-Quality Construction. To ensure maximum protection from trail and road hazards, the Hooke Road Front Bumper is precision-made from high-grade steel tubes and plates. Additionally, it comes with a durable, textured black powder coat finish for protection from rust, grime, and the elements.
No-Drill Installation. This front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points. First, remove your original bumper. Second, assemble the related components to be a bumper. Third, place the bumper onto the car frame and adjust the position of the bumper. At last, tighten up all the bolts. You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet to accomplish the installation in approximately 2 hours.
SEMA Membership. The Hooke Road Brand has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.