* Please pay attention to the style of the running boards that you wanna buy, without star logo or with the star logo.*
Name: Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Side Steps
- Fitment Fits for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door. Do not fit JL
- Weight: 56.4 lbs
The Weight Limit: around 440 lbs
- Function: Slip-resistant
- Easy to install: Bolt-on installation; No drilling required; Please use factory hardware to install the side steps
- Sturdy Running Boards: Made of steel tubing; Textured black powder coat finish defeats rust; Heavy texture finish resists scratch; End caps keep any debris from getting inside the bar, extend the life of your running boards and have an overall clean look
- Quality Upgrade: We value customer feedback. Based on your feedback we have improved the production process
- Warranty Service: 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty & Lifetime customer support
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps (Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door Rubicon/Sahara/Sport
These Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps will help you and your passengers enter and exit your Jeep Wrangler JK easily. Adding great styling and functionality these side steps will also protect the body side of your Jeep Wrangler JK from kicked-up road debris. These Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps are made from steel tubing, e-coated then powder coated textured black for superior durability. The steel design provides excellent strength. These steps install easily to the underbody and pinch weld flange exactly the same as production side steps.
(Thanks for Ben Dover's DIY)
Slip Resistant. These Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps include wide step areas that are die-stamped for slip resistance. The heavy-duty punch plates also assist in ensuring your foot doesn't slide as you climb into your Jeep Wrangler. The finish is textured black over steel.
Tight Fit. These Jeep Wrangler JK Side Steps won't get in your way. They fit tight to the rocker panel. In addition to holding close to the vehicle, we notched bar design allows for over two inches of the additional toe and heel room beyond what competitors provide.