Name: Ford F-150 Bed Rack w/Hi-Lift Jack MountFeature
- Fits 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Models; DO NOT Compatible for Trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Product Weight: About 70 lbs
- Bed Floor To Bottom Of Rack: About 27.9"
- Load Area Dimensions: 44.1" x 20.7"
- Comes with a Cargo Load Capacity of 250 lbs
- Available for 5.5', 6.5', or 8' Beds
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 16-Gauge(1/16 Inch) Steel for The Structure Plate, Maximum 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) for The Mounting Bracket
- Increase Storage Space for Extended Overland Adventures; Tough Design with Arch Structure
- Keeps Your Jack (Specifically for Use with the 42" Hi-Lift Jack, Hi-Lift Jack Not Included) Readily Accessible in the Back of Your Trunk. The Included Knobs Easily Clamp the Jack Body to the Ford F-150 Bed Rack
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation, No Drilling Needed
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Ford F-150 Bed Rack w/Hi-Lift Jack Mount(Hi-Lift Jack Not Included)
Increase the versatility and payload of your trunk with the F-150 Bed Rack. This three-piece heavy-duty steel rack features a 100% bolt-on installation. With a maximum 150lb load capacity, you can carry whatever you need for your next adventure. For the serious overlander, We offer Cargo Rack accessories(included) that can be used to mount Hi-Lift jacks.Rugged Construction.
This Ford F-150 Bed Rack is finished in a highly corrosion resistant black powder coat. With a load rating of 150lbs, the F-150 Luggage Storage Carrier can carry all of your gear.Bolt-On Installation.
Engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools, so there is no drilling or cutting required for a clean straight forward installation.