Name: Front & Rear Inner Fender Liners for Jeep Wrangler JL
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Models
- Weight: about 23 lbs
- 12 Gauge(7/64 inch) High Strength Steel Construction
- Gravel and Muddy Water Fender
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Premium E-coating Process for 5-year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Front Inner Fender Lines Fashion Style Design with a Jeep Star Logo and Words of 'SINCE 1941'
- Both Driver and Passenger Side Liners Included
- Easy to Install; No-Drill Installation
- 1 x Jeep JL Front Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- 1 x Jeep JL Rear Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting hardware
About these Inner Fender Lines
It's a metal plate that has been painted/coated gloss white and attached to the back of the other plates. It is simple to remove and It's a metal plate that has been painted/coated gloss white and attached to the back of the other plates. If you're gonna paint the white lettering it's also best to do it prior to installation. It is simple to remove and color match, just take off the rivets first.
Easy to Install
You have to move the fender flares first. Make sure to line up the fender liners with the holes prior to installing them. Just leave all hardware loose while installing. You could use stock bolts. Fit well.
Excellent Protection and Stylish Look
If you're searching for a quick and easy way to improve your Jeep Wrangler JL appearance, simply install our Jeep JK Inner Fender Lines Kit. The high-quality Inner Fender Lines Kit is able to dramatically improve the look of your Jeep's rear wheel wells so that your Jeep easily stands out from the pack in the streets and on the trails. The solid construction of these inner fenders provides exceptional wheel protection from rocks, road debris, and other contaminants.
These Inner Fenders Lines feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.