Name: Interior Fold-Up Storage Rack Cargo Rack for Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Doors
*Update: It is out of stock. And need stock notification.
We would like to inform you when it is available. Thanks ahead.*
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Hardtop Models
- Weight: About 45 lbs
- Holds up to 300 lbs of cargo
- 16-Gauge CNC Punched Sheet Metal Design
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection under normal use
- Three-state design and works effectively for your personal need in camping and overland adventure
- Includes four Plastic Hand Knobs to secure the cargo rack in different positions
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction: The cargo rack can hinge in three positions. First, the unit can be in a level position and divides the trunk into two-room for luggage assortment. Second, turn the front plate in the upright position which makes it easy to place or take out your luggage. Third, turn the whole cover plate upright and release all the room of the trunk.
- 1 x Jeep JL Interior Fold-Up Storage Rack Cargo Rack
- Mounting Hardware
Carry More Gear. This Jeep JL Storage Rack Cargo Rack is built using high-quality steel making it extremely strong, yet lightweight. You can carry more gear - up to 300 lbs of more gear, which is the load it's been rated for. Ideal for 4-door Wranglers, this Jeep JL Storage Rack Cargo Rack has been tested in extreme conditions to ensure it meets the most stringent requirements and delivers long-lasting performance.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this cargo rack is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction,the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.