Name: Jeep Wrangler JK Front & Rear Inner Fender Liners
* Updates: The rear fender inner liners will be in stock about 15-20 workdays. Others are in stock. If like it, you can PRE-ORDER now. Please double-check this restock info before place the order. Marked on Oct 8, 2020. *
Fit for 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4 Door, Such as Rubicon/Sahara/Sport X .etc
Front Inner Fender Liners: Weight: 13.2 lbs; High Strength Steel Made Of; Black Powder Coat Finish; Gravel And Muddy Water Fender; Fashion Style Design with a Star Logo and Words of 'SINCE 1941'; the White pattern is a detachable whiteboard that can be re-sprayed according to your preferences; Easy installation
- Rear Inner Fender Liners: Weight: About 26 lbs; Product Dimension: 34.33" x 14.46"(Length x Height); Black Powder Coat Finish; Made From High Strength Steel; Decorated w/MOAB letters and the Coordinate of Latitude and Longitude; Gravel And Muddy Water Fender; Moderate Installation: If the rear fender hinders the installation, please uninstall the rear fender and install it
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal
- 1x Jeep JK Front Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- 1x Jeep JK Rear Inner Fender Liners ( Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting hardware
About these Inner Fender Lines
It is a metal plate that has been painted/coated gloss white and attached to the back of the other plates. It is simple to remove and It is a metal plate that has been painted/coated gloss white and attached to the back of the other plates. If you are gonna paint the white lettering it is also best to do it prior to installation. It is simple to remove and color match, just take off the rivets first.
The size of the rivet is 4*6 mm.
Easy to Install
You have to move the fender flares first. Make sure to line up the Jeep JK inner fender liners with the holes prior to installing them. Just leave all hardware loose while installing. You could use stock bolts. Fit well.
DIY the Color of Jeep Wrangler JK Inner Fender Liners
These Jeep JK Inner Fenders Lines feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A durable black powder-coated finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
(Picture from Curtis Cripe)
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.