Name: Jeep JL Side Steps Running Boards Nerf BarsFeature
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4-Door Models
- Product Weight: About 53 Lbs
- Made from 2.4" Diameter x .079" Maximum Thick Steel Tubing and 11-Gauge(1/8 Inch) Maximum Steel
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/Delicate Hollowed-Out Star Logos
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Provides a Step for Easy Entry And Exit, Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- Simple Installation & No Cutting or Modifications Required
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JL Side Steps(Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Upgrade Version Details
Dual Function. The Jeep JL Side Steps will give your 4-door Wrangler JL an aggressive off-road appearance while providing a convenient step for easy entry into your lifted vehicle. Plus these Jeep JL Side Steps also double as side armor to provide additional protection from brush, trail hazards, and door dings.
Heavy Duty Construction. These Jeep JL Running Boards are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long-lasting use. These Jeep JL Nerf Bars exhibit incredible durability, so you can power through any off-road obstacle with complete confidence.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Direct Bolt-on Installation. Engineered their Jeep JL Side Rails to be a direct bolt-on upgrade reusing the factory mounting points and hardware. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. Installation can be completed in about 1 hour with just basic hand tools and the help of a good friend.
Manual Measure. There is a little bit difference. Just for Reference Only.