Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar(09-18 Dodge Ram 1500) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout. If you do not have the apart number, please fill in "none".
Name: Dodge Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar for 2009-2018 Dodge Ram
- Fits 2009-2018 Ram 1500 models; Not compatible for trucks with a Tonneau Cover
- Available for 5.8', 6.5', or 8' beds
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 10 Gauge(9/64 Inch) steel construction
- Product weight: About 101 lbs
- Aggressive roll bar styling with a basket which carries up to 400 pounds of cargo
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Adds utility and roll-over protection
- Improves the vehicle’s overall style
- Premium e-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation without drilling
- 1 x Dodge Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar
- Mounting Hardware
High-Performance Roll Bar. Add unique rugged styling to your RAM 1500 with Roll Bar. This Roll Bar not only looks great, but it is functional as well.
Designed for Protection and Safety. Accidents happen when you’re out on unchartered and unfamiliar terrains. Reduce the risk of accidents by installing this Roll Bar in black on your Ram 1500. This roll bar delivers better stability that’s going to come in handy when you’re driving on off-road trails with a lot of sharp turns. It minimizes the sway and roll when you’re cornering, so you will be safer on the road.
Constructed From Durable Steel. This Dodge Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar is built entirely out of premium-quality steel and covered in a stunning, black, powder-coated finish. Thanks to its incredible build, the Dodge Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar has the durability to endure the harshest off-road terrains and climates. As a result, it has the strength to carry up to 400 pounds of cargo and can stand up to the harshest off-road environments.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects.The products can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Straightforward Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this Dodge Ram Roll Cage Roll Bar installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. You just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.