Full Width Bumper Rear Bumper(14-21 Toyota Tundra) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.5002
- Fits 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: about 67 lbs
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11 gauge (1/8 inch) & 8 gauge(11/64 inch) steel construction
- Integrated steps for easy access to bed
- Retains factory receiver hitch
- 9500 lbs rated, 3/4" D-rings included
- Textured black powder coat finish
- D-rings w/ rubber isolators to provide extra protection against abrasion
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Not compatible with factory back-up sensors
- Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 1 x Toyota Tundra rear Bumper
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Floodlights
- 2 x D-Rings
- Mounting Hardware
Heavy Duty Construction. Our manufactures these Toyota Tundra Rear Bumpers to precise specifications from thick steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. Then completes their Bumpers in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.
I have two major complaints with your product.
1- The large holes in the mounting brackets that mount to the frame are not lined up with the Toyota tundra frame holes to allow the wires to go through without removing the brackets and inserting the plug through the hole before installing the brackets to the frame
2- Once the bumper is completely installed, it does not line up with the fenders of the truck. There is almost a half inch difference from one side to the other, which means the bumper on the right side sticks outside of the formed section of the fender
My opinion, is that the slanted slots in the bumper on both sides of the license plate area are unnecessary and somewhat unsightly due to looking through the bumper at your wiring and spare tire.
I installed two small pieces of aluminum diamond plate behind the slots to decorate the bumper and to fill the unnecessary slots
Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We will improve our item with your kind feedback.