Name: 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door HR Roof Top Rack
- Fit for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK 4-door Unlimited Hardtops Models
- Weight: About about 68 lbs
- Provides extra exterior cargo space. Features 150-pound load carrying
- Designed with 5-piece crossbars for the cargo loading, long holes cutouts for cords, or ratchet straps to secure the load
- The length of the rack is 58.3 in, the width is 53.5 in, and the height is 3.9 in.
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Heavy-duty high strength 14-gauge(5/64 inch) and 16-gauge(1/16 inch), plate steel construction
- Simple bolt-on installation. Includes all assembly and mounting hardware. No drilling or modification is required.
- 1 x Roof Rack Assembly
- 6 × Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Instruction
Excellent Extra Storage Space. Maximize your storage space on the off-road with the high-quality Road Roof Rack. Running the part length of your Wrangler's roof, it can be used to mount all of your off-roading gear including bike, cargo, and camping equipment, all while absorbing and transferring weight onto your vehicle's frame for increased support.
Durable Steel Construction. This 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door HR Roof Top Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Straightforward Installation. This 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door HR Roof Top Rack is easy to attach to your Wrangler JK Unlimited. Firstly, assemble all the components to be a roof rack on the ground. Secondly, lift the roof rack onto the hard top carefully. Then connect the 8 mounting brackets with the roof rack and the rain gutter. At last, adjust the position of the rack and tighten up all the screws. This is a direct-fit application and will not require any drilling for installation. It takes about 1.5 hours to complete the installation.
SEMA Membership. Our company has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.