Name: Jeep Wrangler JK BLADE Side Steps Running Boards
- FITMENT: Side steps running boards nerf bars Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited 4 Doors 2007-2018 (Exclude 2018 Wrangler JL).
- DESIGN: The drop-off height of the side steps is 5.62 inches. Simple bolt-on installation. Rugged off-road appearance w/delicate "SINCE 1941" logos.
- FUNCTION: Superior protection for car body side and undercarriage. With durable non-slip sep pads, the step rails provide easy entrance and exit on your Jeep.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: These running boards were made of heavy-duty 2.0" tubular steel. Textured black powder coat finished. Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Driver and passenger running boards, installation
- Easy to install: 1-2 hours installation time; Mounting bolts are not included since they come with your original car, just check the installation spot and you will find them.
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Blade Side Steps (Passenger & Drive Side Included)
Great Look: Add a rugged and strong look to your Jeep with a set of Running Boards!
Slip Resistant: These Jeep Wrangler JK Running Boards include wide step areas that are die-stamped for slip resistance. The heavy-duty punch plates also assist in ensuring your foot doesn't slide as you climb into your Jeep Wrangler. The finish is textured black over steel.
Protection: Any kind of off-roading can be rough on your Jeep's rocker panels. These 3 tubes Side Armor Guards form a double girder system for maximum protection.
When the Off-road: The smooth surface of Jeep JK Side Steps will help keep you from getting snagged and hung up, so you can keep wheeling instead of trying to get unstuck.
As Side Step: These Jeep Wrangler JK Running Boards serve as steps to give you an assist getting in and out of your rig. The drop-off height of the side steps is 5.62 inches. These side steps won't get in your way. They fit tight to the rocker panel. In addition to holding close to the vehicle, our notched bar design allows for over two inches of the additional toe and heel room beyond what competitors provide.
Note: Installation bolts are not included since they come with your original jeep, just check the installation spot and you will find them. Any problem, do not hesitate to contact Hook Roadcustomer service for help