Aftermarket 20-23 GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD Discovery Rear Bumper - ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.9203
Name: Discovery Rear Bumper w/ LED Floodlights Compatible with 20-23 GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD
A Aftermarket Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper is about as strong a rear bumper you can find for your truck. With its robust build, you can rest assured that your vehicle is secure at all times. The bumper also comes with numerous options to cater to your specific needs. It boasts bumper corner steps that ensures effortless access to the bed. Furthermore, the bumper is equipped with high-strength D-ring mounts that are ideal for recovery purposes. Trust this bumper to provide maximum protection to your truvk in any circumstance.
|Rear Bumper w/ LED Spotlights|
|Vehicle Service Type||
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body
About 40 minutes, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: 3-piece modular design; Provides stylish and functional rear-end protection; Integrated center and side steps for convenient access to the truck bed
- Features high-strength D-ring mounts. D-rings are not included; Includes a license plate light and 2×18w LED floodlights
- Pre-cutout for trailer connector; Retains factory receiver hitch
- Not compatible with factory backup sensors
- Product weight: about 74 lbs
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Rear Bumper Assembly
- License Plate Light & 2 × LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
High Quality Construction. To endure the harshness of the off-road trails, this front bumper is constructed using durable 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel. For added strength, it is completed with a textured black powder-coat finish, which also provides increased protection against rust and corrosion.
Easy Installation. This front bumper offers an easy installation since it is designed to perfectly fit your vehicle application. Using a few basic hand tools, you can directly mount it to your truck’s existing bumper points. No cutting or drilling is required. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the bumper components to be a complete HR Bumper. Then install the front bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. It can be installed in about two hours.