Aftermarket 20-23 GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD front bumper cover - ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.9200
Name: HR Ⅱ Front Bumper w/ LED Spotlights Compatible with 20-23 GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD
The HR Front Bumper is an excellent way to add rugged, off-road styling to your truck. Designed to easily replace your factory bumper, the HR Front Bumper features a pair of high powered LED cube lights to light the dark path ahead. Built tough from heavy duty steel plate, this Front Bumper is ideal for street, work and off-road applications.
|Front Bumper w/ LED Spotlights|
|Vehicle Service Type||
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 3500HD
Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body
About 1.5 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: 3-piece modular design; Decorated with a hollowed-out honeycomb steel plate
- 2×18W LED square spotlights included; Accommodated with a 22" Straight LED Light Bar(LED Light Bar Not Included)
- Equipped with a license plate mounting bracket; Retains factory tow hooks
- Not compatible with proximity sensors
- Product weight: about 90 lbs
- Bolt-on installation w/ clear instruction
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Front Bumper Assembly
- License Plate Mounting Bracket
- 2 × LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
High Quality Construction. To endure the harshness of the off-road trails, this front bumper is constructed using durable 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel. For added strength, it is completed with a textured black powder-coat finish, which also provides increased protection against rust and corrosion.
Easy Installation. This front bumper offers an easy installation since it is designed to perfectly fit your vehicle application. Using a few basic hand tools, you can directly mount it to your truck’s existing bumper points. No cutting or drilling is required. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the bumper components to be a complete HR Bumper. Then install the front bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. It can be installed in about two hours.