Aftermarket 20-23 GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD Front Bumper with Winch Plate - Ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.9201
Name:Discovery Ⅰ Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate & LED Spotlights Compatible with 2020-2023GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD
This Discovery Front Bumper is perfect for off-road enthusiasts who want to add an aggressive look to their truck. This Bumper is designed with adventure in mind and features a built-in winch plate capable of supporting a 12,000-pound winch. Other notable features include an integrated grille guard hoop, LED auxiliary lights, and two high-strength D-Ring mounts. The Discovery Front Bumper is versatile and can be used on both the street and off-road.
|Front Bumper w/Winch Plate
|Vehicle Service Type
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2020-2023 GMC Sierra 3500HD
|Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body, 7-gauge(3/16 inch) steel for the winch plate
About 1.5 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: 3-piece modular design. Aggressive off-road styling w/ a low-profile grille hoop.
- 2×18W LED square spotlights included; Accommodated with a 22" Straight LED Light Bar(LED Light Bar Not Included)
- Built-in winch plate that rated up to 12,000 pounds; Feature high strength D-ring mounts. D-rings not included.
Not compatible with proximity sensors
- Bumper weight: about 110 lbs
- Equipped with a license plate mounting bracket
- Direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required.
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Front Bumper Assembly
- License Plate Mounting Bracket
- 2 × LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Built to be Tough. This Aftermarket Front Bumper Replacement is manufactured from heavy-duty 1/8-inch steel plating for strength. The bumper is cold-formed into shape and then trimmed and finished before being completed in a two-stage finish. The bumper is coated with epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance. The combination of strong materials and high-quality finish ensures that the bumper will withstand the toughest of conditions.
Easy Installation. Installing the HR Front Bumper is a breeze as it is specifically designed to fit your vehicle application without any cutting or drilling required. With basic hand tools, you can mount it directly onto your truck's existing bumper points. Simply remove the factory bumper, assemble the bumper components to create a complete Discovery Bumper, install it onto the vehicle's frame, keeping the bolts loose, adjust the bumper's position, and then tighten all the bolts. The entire installation process can be completed in about two hours.