Name: 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Durable Rear Bumper w/LED Lights
- Fits 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Models
- Bumper Weight: About 76 Lbs
- Sleek Look and Enhanced Protection
- Heavy Duty 9 Gauge(5/32 Inch) Steel Construction
- Premium E-Coating Process For 5-Year Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- 9500 Lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- 2 x 18w LED Floodlights Included
- Integrated Steps For Easy Access to Bed
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Retains Factory Receiver Hitch
- Not Compatible With Factory Back-Up Sensors
- D-Rings w/ Rubber Rings To Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 1 x Dodge Ram Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x 18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
Intense and Styled Protection. A basic Dodge Ram rear bumper offers simple protection and maybe a little bit of style. Upgrading to this Dodge Ram Rear Bumper takes protection and style to the next level. The bumper is designed to look sleek and sharp. It has integrated lighting for a high-end appearance. At the same time, it is made to offer more extreme protection to your rear.
High-Quality Construction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 5/32" steel plating for strength, this Dodge Ram Front Bumper is cold-formed into shape. After trimming and final finishing then completes their Bumper in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long-lasting corrosion resistance.
E-Coating Process.E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Installation. Install is 100% bolt-on, with no drilling, welding, or cutting necessary. Assemble three parts to be a rear bumper and install the bumper onto the car frame. This bumper also preserves the function of the dual-rear-exit exhausts. Get some hand tools together and give yourself about an hour to get the job done.