2011-2016 Ford F-250 Aftermarket Rear Bumper Discovery - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.8523
Name: Discovery Rear Bumper Compatible with
11-16 Ford F-250
Designed to offer both form and function for your F-250 Super Duty, Hooke Road's Textured Black Discovery Rear Bumper is an ideal addition for serious off-roaders and more cautious drivers alike. Featuring a rugged style that helps your rig stand out from the pack, this hardcore bumper is the perfect upgrade from your boring stock bumper. Not only does the bumper look tough, but it is heavy-duty enough to easily protect your truck from serious damage from debris and obstacles, keeping your Super Duty in ideal condition.
|Vehicle Service Type
2011-2016 Ford F-250 Models
Heavy-duty steel construction: 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) steel for the mounting structure plate.
About 1 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- High strength shackle mounts welded both inside and out with a 4.75-ton capacity. Includes 9500 lbs rated
- Equipped with a license plate light. Includes holes for mounting license plate in the middle of the bumper
- Works with factory receiver hitches; Not compatible with factory backup sensors
- Integrated corner side steps for convenient access to the truck bed
- Bumper weight: about 79 lbs
- One-piece, fully-welded structure. Protects rear end against rugged adventures.
- Includes 2×18w LED white square floodlights
- Direct bolt-on installation
Built from Durable Steel. Made from 8-gauge(11/64 inch) and 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel plates, this rear bumper will remain intact even when you’re driving in the most formidable off-road terrains. What’s more, it’s covered in a high-quality textured black finish, which fortifies its structure from the damaging effects of rust and corrosion.
A Straightforward Install. This rear bumper is designed to directly bolt onto your truck’s OE location, so installing it is an easy task. Durable hardware is included. The procedure can be completed in no more than 2 hours with a help of a friend.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.