Ford Pickup / Truck Rear Bumper Replacement (05-07 F-250) - Ultralisk 4x4
Name：Ford Pickup Truck Rear Aftermarket Bumper (05-07 F-250)
This Ford (2005-2007) F-250 HR Rear Bumper provides your Super Duty with amazing rear-end protection. It features D-ring mounts for basic recovery points requiring. Built strong, this bumper looks amazing on the back of your truck. Plus, all of our bumpers come standard with our LED cube floodlights.
|Rear Bumper w/ LED Floodlights|
|Vehicle Service Type||
2005-2007 Ford F-250 Models
Heavy-duty steel construction: 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) steel for the mounting structure brackets.
About 40 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger Models;
- One-piece structure; Built-in corner steps for easy access to the truck bed
- Retains factory hitch receiver；Features high strength D-ring mounts(D-Rings Not Included)
- Equipped with a license plate light and 2×18w LED floodlights
- License plate placing plane and mounting holes included
- Product weight: about 70 lbs
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Easy bolt-on installation without drilling or cutting
- There is no mounting hole for the original trailer harness plug, the original harness plug is mounted on the trailer square port, see attached.
What's in the box
- Rear Bumper
- 2 × Mounting brackets
- License Plate Light & 2 × LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Construction and Appearance. This Heavy Duty Rear Bumper is manufactured from heavy duty steel plating for superior strength. The Bumper is then completed in a high-grade flat black powder coated finish for durability and long lasting corrosion resistance.
Easy Bolt-on Installation. This bumper is designed to work with your factory tow bar assembly, so installing it won’t be a difficult task. There is no drilling or cutting. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the two mounting brackets in the HR rear bumper. Then install the rear bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. Please be patient with the adjustment for a proper installation. Some basic hand tools are required. The installation should take about 2 hours.