Ford Pickup Truck Rear Aftermarket Bumper (05-07 F-250) - Ultralisk 4x4
Name：Ford Pickup Truck Rear Aftermarket Bumper (05-07 F-250)
Looking for a stylish heavy duty Truck Bumper, then this Ford F-250 Discovery Bumpers will exceed your expectations. All rear bumpers come standard with D-ring mounts and are ready for use with soft shackles or metal shackles. Designed by off-road enthusiasts, for on and off-road enthusiasts, these bumpers incorporate everything truck owners want in ultimate protection and function. This bumper is designed to work with your factory tow bar assembly. Plus, all of our bumpers come standard with our LED cube lights.
|Rear Bumper w/ LED Floodlights|
|Vehicle Service Type||
2005-2007 Ford F-250 Models
Heavy-duty steel construction: 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) steel for the mounting structure brackets.
About 40 hours, 2-3 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger Models;
- One-piece structure; Built-in corner steps for easy access to the truck bed
- Retains factory hitch receiver；Features high strength D-ring mounts(D-Rings Not Included)
- Equipped with a license plate light and 2×18w LED floodlights
- License plate placing plane and mounting holes included
- Product weight: about 78 lbs
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Easy bolt-on installation without drilling or cutting
- There is no mounting hole for the original trailer harness plug, the original harness plug is mounted on the trailer square port, see attached.
What's in the box
- Rear Bumper
- 2 × Mounting brackets
- License Plate Light & 2 × LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Durable Build Quality. The Discovery Rear Bumper is manufactured from high-grade 11-gauge(1/8 inch) thick plate steel. Finally, this rear bumper is finished in a tough 2-stage black powder-coat finish for maximum rust protection and great looks.
No-Drills Install Procedure. Designed to follow your vehicle’s rear body outlines, this Rear Bumper directly mounts on the factory slots. There is no drilling or cutting. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the two mounting brackets in the Discovery rear bumper. Then install the rear bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. Please be patient with the adjustment for a proper installation. Some basic hand tools are required. The installation should take about 2 hours.