Ford 19-23 Ranger Discovery Rear Steel Bumper w/ LED Floodlights - ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.8803
Ford 19-23 Ranger Discovery Rear Steel Bumper w/ LED Floodlights
With this excellent Discovery Rear Bumper, your truck will get not just a boost in style, but also in safety and function. This all-steel rear bumper is designed to protect your truck from various hazards and features a modern design with clean straight lines and a dark powder coating. This rear bumper also makes it easier for you to access the bed with its built-in steps. Moreover, it also comes with 2 LED cube floodlights for increased visibility at night and in the trails.
|Rear Bumper w/ LED Floodlights
|Vehicle Service Type
2019-2023 Ford Ranger Models
Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body
About 1 hours, 1-2 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits for 2019-2023 Ford Ranger Models; Compatible with factory backup sensors; Will not retain factory receiver hitch
- One-piece structure; Provides stylish and functional rear-end protection; Integrated center and side steps for convenient access to truck bed
- Equipped with a license plate light and 2×18w LED floodlights
- License plate placing plane and mounting holes included
- Product weight: about 69 lbs
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Bolt-on installation
What's in the box
- Rear Bumper
- 2 × Mounting brackets
- License Plate Light & 2 × LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
High Quality Construction. Manufactured from heavy duty 1/8 inch steel plating for strength, this discovery Rear Bumper is cold formed into shape. After trimming and final finishing then completes the Bumper in a two stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for durability and long lasting corrosion resistance.
Easy, Bolt-on Installation. This rear bumper will use your truck’s rear bumper location as its mounting area. No extra drilling or other modifications to your truck are needed. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the two mounting brackets in the HR bumper. Then install the rear bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. Also, installation is completed using just standard hand tools and the included mounting hardware. Complete installation can take about 2 hours.