Ford Heavy Duty Front Winch Bumper Replacement (19-23 Ranger) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.8801
Name: Ford Heavy Duty Front Winch Bumper (19-23 Ranger) - Ultralisk 4x4
If your truck sees use both on and off-road, you should replace that wimpy factory rear bumper with one that can handle the extra abuse. This Discovery Ⅰ Rear Bumper is designed to provide excellent protection from all kinds of hazards while adding rugged styling to your vehicle. This Winch Bumper is ideal for those who don't shy away from an adventure where ever it may be found.
|Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate|
|Vehicle Service Type||
2019-2023 Ford Ranger Models
Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the winch plate
About 1.5 hours, 1-2 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits for 2019、2020、2021、2021、2022、2023 Ford Ranger Models（Not compatible with proximity sensors）
- 3-piece modular design. Aggressive rugged design.
- 2×18W LED spotlights included；Accommodated with 12"- 22" straight LED Light Bars(LED Light Bar Not Included)
- Built-in winch plate rated up to 12,000 lbs
- Product weight: about 85 lbs
- Bolt-on installation. No drilling is required
- Features high strength D-Ring mounts(D-Rings Not Included)
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Front Bumper Assembly
- License Plate Mounting Bracket
- 2 × LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
SOMETING YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
Heavy Duty Construction. We manufactures the Rear Bumpers to precise specifications from 11-gauge (1/8 inch) steel plates for superior strength and rigidity. then completes their Bumpers in a two stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long lasting durability.
Easy, Bolt-on Installation. This Discovery Bumpers were engineered to be a direct bolt-on upgrade replacement for your truck's original stock bumper reusing the factory mounting points. There is no cutting or modifications required for a simple straight forward install. Firstly, remove the factory bumper. Secondly, assemble the bumper components to be a complete Discovery Bumper. Then install the front bumper onto the vehicle's frame and keep the bolts loose. At last, adjust the positions of the bumper and tighten up all the bolts. With the help of a friend and a set of basic hand tools, this bumper can be installed in about two hours.