Front Bumper & Rear Bumper w/Step(07-13 Chevy Silverado 1500 2nd Generation) - ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
P.O. Box Address is not available. Please Offer the physical address on checkout. If you do not have the apart number, please fill in "none".
Name: Chevy Silverado 1500 Front Bumper & Rear Bumper
- Full-width front and rear bumpers provide adequate protection
- Compatible with 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 2nd Generation (Exclude GMC Sierra 1500)
- The front bumper weight is about 78 lbs. The rear bumper weight is about 78 lbs
- Front Bumper: Modular 3-piece design. Includes two cutouts to utilize factory tow hooks. Include 120w LED Flood Spot Combo Light Bar (22 in) & 2*18W LED Spotlights
- Rear Bumper: One-piece design. Integrated steps on either side for easy bed access. Retains factory receiver hitch; Includes holes for a mounting license plate in the middle of the bumper; Decorated with honeycomb-shaped steel plates in front of the lights.
- OEM Sensors: Front bumper not compatible with Factory Front Parking Sensors. Rear bumper compatible with factory back-up sensors. Equipped with pre-cut holes for mounting sensors. Professional installation is highly recommended
- Heavy-duty steel construction, 11-gauge(1/8 inch) for the bumper body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the mounting parts
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use
- Direct bolt-on installation. No drilling is required. Pre-formed cut-outs to accommodate factory license plate lights.
Front Bumper Package Included
- 1 × Front Bumper
- 5 × Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
Rear Bumper Package Included
- 1 × Rear Bumper
- 2 × Mounting Brackets
- 2 × LED Floodlights
- Trailer Plug Bracket
- Mounting Hardware Kit
I purchased these knowing you get what you pay for. Overall I’m not disappointed, however the instructions are not great. It took a lot of time to tweak things for the final result. The front bumper looks great. The rear bumper is a little disappointing. The holes for the backup sensors have brackets that are turned in the wrong direction to be able to plug in the sensors. There is no mounting area for the trailer plug. It does come with a bracket but it doesn’t fit. There are no holes for the license plate lights. I will have to do some customs fab work to make everything fit. Again you get what you pay for so I knew there may be issues. Biggest issue is the instructions, they could have been more clear for sure.