Jeep Discovery Roof Top Rack ( 20-23 Jeep Gladiator JT Hardtop ) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.7011-S
|Vehicle Service Type||
2020-2023 Jeep Gladiator JT Hardtop Models
About 40 minutes, 1-2 people may be needed.
- Excellent carrying capacity: Provides extra exterior cargo space; Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) is up to 160 pounds; Built-in side panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, and more
- Includes 3 extruded aluminum load cross bars; The crossbars are made from a 3.2" x 0.8" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish
- The 2 top facing T-slot channels offer numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as lights, shower system, recovery boards, rubber clamps, fuel containers, etc
- Product weight: about 35 lbs
- The front top panels can be removed once the roof rack has been installed
- Simple bolt-on installation. No drilling or modification is required.
- Dimension: about 53.5" wide and 40.3" long. Add around 3.2" to the height of your
What's in the box
- Roof Rack Assembly
- 4 × Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Solid Construction. The cross bars are made from a 3.2" x 0.8" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish. This roof rack panels are built from heavy-duty 13-gauge(3/32 inch) steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the roof rack up to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them with the roof rack. After adjusting the position of the rack, tighten all the bolts securely. Depending on your level of mechanical skill, installation should take about an hour, and you'll need a few basic hand tools.
SEMA Membership. We has been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailer. As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. We're dedicated to providing you with top-of-the-line products to ensure a fantastic off-road experience.