Name: Jeep Hard Top Cart Hard Top Holder
- Fits for 1987-2021 Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JL
- Features Steel Construction; Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Has Rubber Cushion Pads
- Can be Moveable w/wheels
- Weight: 20.8 lb
- c(1/4-inch ratcheting service wrench ×1, T40 security Torx bit ×1, T50 security Torx bit ×1, 15 mm Hex shank magnetic nut setter driver drill bit ×1)
- Easy to Install: about 30 minutes Installation Time
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep Hard Top Cart Hard Top Holder
- 1 x Tools
- Mounting Hardware
The Dimension of Jeep Hard Top Cart
The Jeep hardtop cart is made of steel with a black powder-coated finish.
Store your jeep's hardtops during off seasons on the Jeep Hard Top Cart. The hardtop doesn't warp during storage. The hardtop sat on the storage rack for a long time with no issue.
(Picture from Customer)
It features four swiveling lockable caster wheels for easy maneuverability. Specially molded rubber cushion pads safeguard the corners of the hardtop from dents and damages. This hardtop storage cart has a foam padded support bar that can be tilted to keep the top in an upright position.
How to Store your Jeep Hard Top on a Jeep Hard Top Cart (DIY)
- Make sure you put a flat washer on the wheel, then stick the wheel through the designated hole, then a washer, anti-lock washer, then the nut.
- Make sure you put the wheels that are "lockable" on the front two holes.
- Make sure you angle the part the jeep hardtop presses up against near the window "inward" rather than outward.
Equipped a set of tools which could help to remove your Jeep's hardtop and install your Jeep's hardtop cart