Name: Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Drop Steps
- Fitment: Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JKU 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Rubicon/Sahara/Sport. WON'T fit a 2-door JK or TJ or JL or Gladiator.
- One-Piece Drop Steps Steel Nerf
- Package Dimension is 75.2*14.6*7.1 Inches and weight is about 54.9 lbs.
- Manufactured from 2.4" diameter x 0.079" wall thickness steel tubing and 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel.
- Rugged off-road appearance with w/delicate hollowed-out star logos. Durable non-slip step pads, drop down about 4.7 inches for easy entry and exit.
- Textured black powder coat finish. Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use.
- The package includes driver and passenger side steps. Come with clear installation instructions. These step rails are easy bolt-on.
- Installation without any drilling or cutting. Please remove your stock running board (if there is one) and install the new steps with factory bolts.
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler JK Drop Steps (Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
These Jeep Wrangler JK Drop Steps will help you and your passengers enter and exit your Jeep Wrangler JK easily. Adding great styling and functionality these side steps will also protect the body side of your Jeep Wrangler JK from kicked-up road debris. These Jeep Wrangler JK Drop Steps are made from steel tubing, e-coated then powder coated textured black for superior durability. The steel design provides excellent strength. These steps install easily to the underbody and pinch weld flange exactly the same as production side steps.
(Thanks for Ben Dover's DIY)
Slip Resistant. These Jeep Wrangler JK Drop Steps include wide step areas that are die-stamped for slip resistance. The heavy-duty punch plates also assist in ensuring your foot doesn't slide as you climb into your Jeep Wrangler. The finish is textured black over steel.
Tight Fit. These Jeep Wrangler JK Drop Steps won't get in your way. They fit tight to the rocker panel. In addition to holding close to the vehicle, we notched bar design allows for over two inches of the additional toe and heel room beyond what competitors provide.