Different Trail Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier & LED Floodlights(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.2028A+ULB.2028B
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models; Do not fit JL
- Bumper Weight: 108 lb; Tire Carrier Weight: 36.3 lb
- Accommodates Up to a 37" Tire
- Heavy Duty 3/16" Steel Plate Construction
- Perfect for Off-Roading Protection
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Two 3/4" D-Rings and 2" Hitch Receiver that is rated at 9,500 lb
- 2" Standard Hitch Receiver
- The Tire Rack is Opened with Door
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- 1 x Discovery Different Trail Jeep JK Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier
- 2 x D-Rings w/Rubber Rings
- 2 x 18W LED Floodlights
- Mounting Hardware
Fits good looks great, lights are very bright
Not a bad piece seems solid. Mounted easily. Id like to see some kid of gasket or bottom seal for the bearings on the swing arm as Im sure the grease I packed into them will be all over the bumper soon enough. Also I had to clearance the arms that connect the swing arm to the door. They didnt clear the bracket. Other than that installed it smoothly by myself. Have a big rock crawling trip coming up next weekend well see how it holds up.
I had thought at this price I was going to get just a ok bumper & tire carrier. But I was surprised by the quality & fit of the bumper!
Also the tire carrier is mounted with tapered bearings to insure smooth operation.
The bumper also has led lights built in the bumper (I didnt hook them up)
Any problems in the future Ill adjust the review, but so far its 5 stars
IIt delivery with no issue. Boxs arrived in good condition. Easy to install. Happy with the way it looks.
Quality was there and for the money, you cannot beat it. Quick reply. They sent the instructions to me with email. Don't get discouraged by the install time, if you have a concept of tools and it can be done. only took me 2.5 hours and a 6 pack of beer to complete!