Different Trail Front & Rear Bumper Combo(18-23 Jeep Wrangler JL) - ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.3018+ULB.3003
No shipping fees
Provide in-time service
No worries for payment
Name: Jeep Wrangler JL Front Bumper & Explorer Rear Bumper
- FITMENT: Front Bumper & rear bumper combo Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023. Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or drilling required. Rear bumper is Not compatible with the backup cameras and sensors.
- DESIGN: Rugged style design and full protection bumpers. (Front Bumper) built-in winch plate for up to 12,000 lb. (Rear Bumper) built-in 2" standard hitch receiver for up to 9500 lb.
- CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty, high tensile 10-gauge(9/64 Inch) steel for front and back bumper main body; 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for mounting bracket plates.
- CORROSION RESISTANCE: Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process for corrosion protection under normal use.
- Order will be shipped in 2 packages, including all mounting hardware and clear install instruction. Package 1: Front bumper; 2 D-rings; 4×18W LED spotlights.(Bumper weight: about 57 lbs). Package 2: Rear bumper; 2 D-rings; 2×18W LED floodlights. (Bumper weight: about 59 lbs).
Solid Construction. understands the need to put out high-quality products, and this simply shows in the Rear Bumper. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this rear bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Jeep Wrangler.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Easy Installation. With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.