Name: Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door Tubular Side Steps Running Boards
- Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door Models; Do not fit Jeep Gladiator
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Weight: About 68 lbs
- Superior Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Provides Easy Entrance and Exit on Your Wrangler JL
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/Delicate "SINCE 1941" Logos
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-on Installation; No drilling Needed; Mounting Hardware Included
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
- 1 x Jeep JL 4 Door Tube Side Steps(Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Fit for 2018/2019/2020/2021 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door
The Jeep JL steps won't get in your way. They fit tight to the rocker panel. In addition to holding close to the vehicle, we notched bar design allows for over two inches of the additional toe and heel room beyond what competitors provide.
The Side Steps has 3 layers, it is made of stainless steel, and has a special e-coat for corrosion protection, then painted with textured black powder.
The Jeep Wrangler JL side steps cover the pinch seam as the picture shown
The Jeep JL Running Boards include wide step areas that are die-stamped for slip resistance. The heavy-duty punch plates also assist in ensuring your foot doesn't slide as you climb into your Jeep Wrangler. The finish is textured black over steel.
Heavy Duty Construction
These side steps are crafted from quality steel for impressive strength and long-lasting use.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. This Running Boards can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalent to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Simple Bolt-on Installation
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour to install this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.
It comes with mounting hardware.