Name: Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door Tubular Side Steps Running Boards
- Fitment: Fits for 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door; Do not fit Jeep Gladiator
- Weight: About 68 lbs
- Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
- Superior Side and Undercarriage Protection
- Provides Easy Entrance and Exit on Your Wrangler JL
- Rugged Off-Road Appearance w/Delicate "SINCE 1941" Logos
- Premium E-Coating Process for 5-Year Corrosion Protection in Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-on Installation; No drilling Needed; Mounting Hardware Included
- 1 x 4 Door Jeep Wrangler JL Running Boards(Passenger Side & Driver Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
The Jeep JL steps won't get in your way. They fit tight to the rocker panel. In addition to holding close to the vehicle, we notched bar design allows for over two inches of the additional toe and heel room beyond what competitors provide.
The Jeep JL Running Boards has 3 layers, it is made of stainless steel, and has a special e-coat for corrosion protection, then painted with textured black powder.
The Jeep Wrangler JL side steps cover the pinch seam as the picture shown
The Jeep JL Running Boards include wide step areas that are die-stamped for slip resistance. The heavy-duty punch plates also assist in ensuring your foot doesn't slide as you climb into your Jeep Wrangler. The finish is textured black over steel.
Simple Bolt-on Installation
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 1 hour to install this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempting to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 200 dollars.
It comes with mounting hardware.