Stubby Front Bumper & Different Trail Rear Bumper Combo(87-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ YJ) - ultralisk4x4
- Fits for 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ & Wrangler Unlimited
- DIFFERENT TRAIL REAR BUMPER - Two Stage Textured Black Powder Coat Finish;Heavy Duty 3/16"""" Steel Construction;2"""" Standard Hitch Receiver;Featuring a 2"""" standard hitch receiver;Manufactured from 3/16"""" mild steel plating and 2""""x0.120"""" tubing this u-Box Rear Bumper is completed in a two stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and hi+I52gh-grade textured black powder coating for long lasting durability
- BLADE FRONT BUMPER - Heavy Duty Front Bumper.Steel Construction;2"""" x 0.120"""" Tubing.Weight: 61 lbs;LED Accent Lighting.High Strength, D-Ring Mounts w/ 9,500 lb Pull Capacity;Two Stage Textured Black Powdercoat Finish;Featuring two high strength D-Ring mounts, and two built in LED rectangle lights
Front Bumper Package Included:
- 1 x Jeep YJ TJ Blade Front Bumper
- 2 LED rectangle lights
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware
Rear Bumper Package Included:
- 1 x Jeep Wrangler Rear Bumper
- 2 x 18W LED Lights
- 2 x D-Rings
Item arrived much sooner than expected, many thanks to the seller!Well packaged, came with all hardware, D-rings. You won't need instructions anyway. The mounting slots are configured in such a way that it allows for a variety of TJ's. Mine is a 98 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed. It bolted right on. I was able to easily fashion spacers to fit. it is quite solid and should stand up to at least moderate abuse. I tied the lights into the parking light circuit just behind the stock parking lights in the fenders.Had it installed in under an hour.Most importantly it has given my old TJ a whole new look! Just needs a winch!!Overall I am quite happy with this bumper!
Installed in about in an hour even while it was about -20 and outside in alaska. Everything was easy, just take 6 torx bolts off remove bumper and put this one on.The only issue was getting all bolts to seat and tighten because there is a tight tolerance and everything must be lined up just perfect. The easiest way for me was to put the bottom 2 bolts in, then starting the top passenger and driver side, did have to kind of shake the bumper as I tightened them. I actually crossthreaded one hole by just rushing, so I'd take your time and just make sure your bolts seat and thread the first few turns. Overall impressed with the quality for the most part.
Very nice look easy installation. And ultralisk4x4 is very helpful and prompt with answers to any questions and fixes problems right away. I highly recommend this brand!
Actually Put it on by myself with winch included. Much more substantial than the OEM Bumper I took off....Came earlier than expected, looks great, totally changed my TJ (Metal Fender Class)
Bumper looks fantastic especially for the price. Feels strong and sturdy. It did bolt right up in the factory holes and the winch aligned perfectly also. Lights work great so far too.