Mad Max Front Bumper w/Steel Grille Guard & Winch Plate(07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK) - Ultralisk 4x4
Name: Mad Max Front Bumper w/Steel Grille Guard
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Bumper Weight: 68 lbs.
- One-piece Structure Integrated
- Grill Structure Increase Structural Strength Contradiction Space Exterior Design Style, Possess Aesthetics Exterior, Simultaneously Own Intrepid Appearance
- Decorated w/Vivid Red "since 1941" Pattern in Two Sides
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection
- Winch plate included for up to 12,000lb. Winch
- High Strength D-Ring Mounts w/ D-Rings Included; D-rings w/protective sleeve design
- Simple Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Mad Max Front Bumper w/Grill Guard & Winch plate
- 2 x 18W High Powered LED Spotlights
- 2 x D-rings
- Mounting Hardware
I’m unable to give you all a review as I have yet to receive my grill. I was supposed to receive it over 2 weeks ago. I’ve asked for both an update or a refund I keep getting the run around via email. No one has reached out to call me and truly make this right. I spent over 500 dollars on this item then not to mention I’ve missed my installation appointment which takes about 6 weeks to get. So thank you all for that. May we never do business again.
We are sorry that the tracking information has not been updating after in Austell Sation. Please do not worry. We have contacted FedEx to check the package. But it will need to take some time to get a response. Could you please kindly give us more days?
If fail to find the package and you still do not get the package, we will resend the replacement or issue a refund for you.
Sent it straight to get powder coated. Quality product. The best customer service. @ ultralisk4x4 contact me at your conscience.
Easy to install and love the way in changed the appearance of my jeep
Came well packaged, the poor box looked like it went through hell, but the bumper was well padded and wrapped so no damage at all. Wife and I installed it on her Jeep, took about 2 hours including removing the stock one. Had to week the bottom mounts, just like the instructions said. Very pleased with this product.