Mad Max Windshield Frame Cover Visor Cowl w/4 x LED Lights Insert(18-23 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT(Excluding Mojave)) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.3024
- Fit for 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator JT(Excluding Mojave)
- Product Weight: About 68 lbs
- Madmax Windshield Frame Cover Amor Set
- Combines Roof Visor and Cowl
- Unique Styling. The Aggressive Design Makes Your Vehicle an Armour Style Beast
- Added Super Protection around A-Pillar and Cowl Area
- Outer Sun Visor Helps Shade the Eyes of Drivers and Passengers from the Glare of Sunlight
- Comes with Center LED lights Insert. Includes 4×18W LED Spotlights Provides Excellent Front Visibility at Night
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Maximum 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) Steel for the Vi-Cowl Main Body, Maximum 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the Structure Mounting Bracket
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish & Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection under Normal Use
- Simple Bolt-On Installation. No Drilling or Cutting Required
- 1 x Windshield Frame Cover Assembly w/4 x LED Lights
- Mounting Hardware
Definitely matches the mad max front bumper kit!!! I can't complain, took two people to line it up and tighten it up but after wiring the light up with a kit from the local tractor supply the lights light up the mountains no problem! 10 stars if I could.
Loved the end result. A total different face to put to my jeep.
It looks awesome.
Don't have it. Beyond love it.
She looks so HOT.
The only thing is that the instructions to put together is not at detailed to help you put it together. There's not really a diagram that shows steps on how to. It was all very long process. Not even in YouTube there was a cheat video to help.
Nothing. It was a pain in the ass.
At some point it made me doubt that I had purchased the wrong part for my vehicle.
I don't regret the end result or the purchase. I do hate that the instructions were not very good as it should be.
The package was damaged so the FedEx driver stock around for us to check if it was there was any damage.
A few minor scratches were done. But nothing broken or missing.
Installed it this weekend with my 21 year old son. Was not easy but worth the work. The instructions I received had both sides printed with page one so after we got to that point it was a guess. Good news is that we were able to figure it out. To start with do not tighten everything until you are completely finished. Everything can be tighten at the end with the exception of the two mounting brackets. I would recommend you loosely snug them and make sure that after the top two are fairly snug make sure the side holes line up with factory locations. The single hole at an angle can be addressed at the end. BE PATIENT! We had it up and down about 6 times to adjust. The pics sucks and the description of just about everything sucks. After you get mounting brackets located tighten them down! When you do the final install of the frame you will be using screwdrivers and a mallet to get it seated. Not easy but in the end it seats. Did I mention be patient. Hopefully the second page of instructions are with yours and things go easier but plan on two people for sure and at least 4 hours. We are both machinists so we had an advantage so average Joe plan on it taking time. Remember it does fit even though it seems like it never will and once again BE PATIENT. If the front grill would allow for the factory road lights I would buy it and the rear bumper but the openings are square and at an angle. Yes I would buy it again because it does really look cool. Wire the lights before you I tall it if you plan on actually using them.. after the cowl is installed you aren’t running any wires. The product gets a 5/5 stars. The instructions 0/5. They suck bad. I will try to post a video on YouTube later this week explaining how to align everything. Since it is installed that ship sailed.