Off-Road Aluminum Roof Rack For 2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door Hard Top - Ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.3057-S
Name:2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL Aluminum Roof Rack
Jeep Wrangler JL Roof Rack Feature
- Compatible with 2018-2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Doors Hard Top Models
- Product weight: about 48 lbs
- The side panels, front and rear panels are made from high tensile 13-gauge(3/32 Inch) steel construction. They are also treated with both a textured black powder coat finish and a premium E-coating process
- Simple bolt-on installation. Just it mount to the factory rain gutters. No drilling or modification is required. Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Carrying capacity(evenly distributed) of up to 160 pounds
- The front top panels can be easily removed and installed once the roof rack has been installed onto the JL 2-door hard top models
- The crossbars are made from a 3.2"" x 0.8"" aluminum extrusion and apply the textured black powder coat finish
- The T-slots on the tops of the slats accommodate standard 8mm T-slot nuts
Excellent Extra Storage Space. The Ultralisk4x4 Overland Aluminum Roof Rack is a versatile outdoor accessory. This roof rack combines a sleek, slim, and minimalistic design with valuable functionality. It offers extra exterior cargo space with a carrying capacity of up to 160 pounds (evenly distributed). The roof rack's superior fit and improved aerodynamics are enhanced by a front wind fairing. It includes built-in side panel slots, providing endless options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more.
Solid Construction. Constructed to withstand rugged outdoor conditions, this roof rack includes 3 extruded aluminum load cross bars. These crossbars are made from sturdy 3.2"" x 0.8"" aluminum extrusions and feature a textured black powder coat finish, ensuring durability and resistance to the elements. The roof rack's side panels, front, and rear panels are constructed from high tensile 13-gauge (3/32 inch) steel, offering robust protection for your cargo. These panels are treated with both a textured black powder coat finish and a premium E-coating process, providing long-lasting corrosion resistance and a sleek appearance.
Simple to Install. First, assemble all the components to be a roof rack. Secondly, lift the roof rack to the roof of the vehicle. Then install the mounting bracket onto the roof and connect them to the roof rack. After adjusting the position of the rack, tighten up all the bolts. You can securely mount it to the factory rain gutters of your vehicle. You should expect to take up to 1.5 hours to install this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Some basic hand tools are required. The package includes rubber trim and all the necessary hardware for installation, making it a hassle-free process.
- 1 × Roof Rack Assembly
- 4 × Mounting Brackets
- 1 × Mounting Hardware Kit
- 1 × Installation Instruction