Name: Jeep Wrangler JK Spare Tire Jerry Can Holder
- Fits for 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK & Jeep Wrangler TJ Square Style Tire Carrier(Exclude Round Tube Style Tire Carrier), Will is not Fit Spare Tire Over 33-inch
- Durable Steel Construction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Mounts to Spare Tire Carrier
- Weight: 30.8 lbs
- Optimally Fitted for 5.3 Gallon Jerry Cans
- Includes Ratchet Strap to Fasten the can to the Mount
- Easily Stow and Access Gas Can
- Simple Installation
- 1 x set of Spare Tire Jerry Can Holder
Please double-check the size of Jerry Can before you are going to buy a Jerry Can
Rig Jerry Cans.
Off-Roading in your Jeep Wrangler is kind of what it was made to do. However, running out of gas in the middle of nowhere is never advised, no matter how outdoorsy you are. So travel safely with this 5.3 Gallon Jerry Cans Mount - Textured Black. The combination of solid construction and great-looking finish gives you an easy way to mount your Jerry cans to your Wrangler without taking up needed space in the back.
The mount is crafted from quality materials designed to take on the rigors of off-road travel. Both the mount and tray feature a durable black finish to maintain performance by preventing wear and corrosion.
E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. The bumpers can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a 5-year corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
With the help of the supplied detailed instruction, the procedure is demonstrated step by step to help you finish the installation. You should expect to take up to 40 minutes installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.