Steel Offroad Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate & LED Lights (2016 2017 2018 Silverado 1500) - ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.9026
Name: Chevy Silverado 1500 Steel Offroad Front Bumper w/ Winch Plate & LED Lights
- Fits for 2016-2018 Silverado 1500 Models
- Bumper weight: about 83 lbs, 3-piece modular design
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 inch) steel for the mounting bracket and the winch plate
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- 4×18W LED spotlights included
- Equipped with a license plate mounting bracket
- Built-in winch plate rated up to 12,000 lbs
- Compatible with front parking sensors
- Features high strength D-ring mounts, D-rings not included
- Bolt-on installation, No drilling is required
- 1 × Front Bumper Assembly
- 1 × License Plate Mounting Bracket
- 4 × LED Spotlights
- 1 × Mounting Hardware Kit
- 1 × Installation Instruction
This bumper comes in three pieces with a lot of extra hardware that was either the wrong size, or just had no use for my install.
I'm fairly mechanically inclined so I was able to get it assembled relatively easily once I determined which hardware was used for what.
This bumper does not fit all 12000 lbs. winches. Even with the control box relocated I could not fit a Badlands Apex 12000 which without modification of the bumper. Additionally, I had to clearance one of the winch mount hole because it was slightly misaligned between the two plates that make up the winch mount. Not the greatest design when a single thicker piece would have done the job better. I didn't have time, nor desire to pay 3x the price of this bumper for a different brand, I modified the bumper to fit. The winch handle clears the grill by 1/8". This is a VERY low profile bumper and looks great on the rig.
Additionally, the pod lights are not wired together in any way, nor do they have any type of plug on them. So if you're not comfortable doing wiring, this might not be the best option.
At this price point I wasn't expecting I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. but apart from the winch clearance issues, it met or exceeded my expectations. Once I made clearance for the winch everything was solid, well aligned and looks great on the truck.
Thank you for your kind review and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We will do better with your support!
Have a great day!