Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate & LED Spotlights(05-11 Toyota Tacoma) - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.4001A+ULB.4001B
- Fits 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Models
- Heavy-Duty, High Tensile Steel Construction; Texured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Winch Plate for up to 12000 lbs
- 3/4'' D-Rings Included, 9500 lbs Rated; D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Bumper Weight: About 140 lbs
- Stinger Hoop Design w/Powerful Style to Provide Superior Protection
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection in Normal use
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- 1 x Tacoma Full Width Front Bumper w/Winch Plate
- 2 x D-rins w/Rubber Rings
- 2 x 18W High Power LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware
- The thickness of the steel that this is constructed with is 5/32.
- The stock trailer hitch will work with Tacoma Full Width Front Bumper.
- This front bumper comes with a winch plate that ready for mounting a winch.
Solid Construction. Designed for a bolt-on installation, this front bumper is CNC-cut, formed, and MIG/TIG-welded to perfectly fit on your Tacoma.The provided stinger adds extra protection against forwarding impacts on steep terrain.
It looks great. But.... It's a lil off center it seems sites to the left a hair more than right.
My winch malfunction and spooled in with no input and bent the mounting plate an outer bumper
Please tell me that I can make this bumper work for my 95 Tacoma.
I wrecked my truck a while back and don't want to put a flimsy factory tin bumper back on ,I've been through two of those sorry so called bumpers. Can some fab work be done to make it work?please help a 25 year old Taco with only 129000 miles.
Great buy! I love the look of this bumper. For the price your getting more than what you paid for. The less are great and the powder coat job isn ot too bad. Great OE replacement bumper. I got this after some valet driver crashed my truck.
Looking good on my truck! Fits like after market replacement parts! So/so! Heavy duty compared to tacoma origin bumper!
Easier to install mach the line of the truck good price