Name：Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 Front Bumper Replacement Textured Black
- Fits for 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Models
- Bumper weight: About 95 lbs
- 3-piece modular structure; Protects vehicles from on & off-road debris
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the bumper main body, 8-gauge(11/64 Inch) for the structure of the mounting bracket
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
Includes a 120W LED white spot flood combo light bar(22 in) and 2*18W LED spotlights
- Comes with a license plate mounting bracket
- Front Bumper Assembly
- 2 × Mounting Brackets
- License Plate Mounting Bracket
- LED Light Bar & 2 × LED Spotlights
- Mounting Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Off-Road Style and Serious Protection.
For no-nonsense, front-end defense for your Tundra. With heavy-duty steel construction, you’ll get top-notch strength, durability, and style. Moreover, the entire assembly is coated with long-lasting black finishes to enhance the bumper’s toughness and rugged looks.
Heavy-Duty Construction. Its high-strength construction, optimum approach angles, and excellent ground clearance provide your truck with an enhanced off-roading capability. It is also fortified by a textured black, powder-coated finish for reinforced service life and appealing good looks.
No-Drill Installation. This Tundra front bumper reuses the stock hardware of your truck and can be fitted directly onto the factory mounting points. First, remove the factory bumper and install the mounting brackets. Second, assemble the related components to be a bumper. Third, place the bumper onto the vehicle frame and adjust the position of the bumper. At last, tighten up all the bolts. You will need only basic hand tools like sockets and ratchet to accomplish the installation in approximately 2 hours.