Full Width Rear Bumper(14-21 Toyota Tundra) - Ultralisk 4x4
$799.99 $499.99Like for Discount List
Name: 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper
- Fits 2014-2021 Tundra Toyota Models
- Bumper Weight: About 95 lbs
- Heavy Duty Steel Plate
- 9500 lbs Rated,3/4'' D-Rings Included
- 2 x 18w High Power LED Floodlights Included
- Moderate Bolt-on Installation w/Clear and Detailed Instruction
- Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- D-Rings w/Rubber Rings to Provide Extra Protection Against Abrasion
- Not Compatible with Factory Back-Up Sensors
- Rugged Styling and Protection
- Premium E-Coating Process for Corrosion Protection Under Normal Use
- 1 x Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper
- 2 x D-Rings
- 2 x18w LED Spotlights
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
Heavy Duty Construction. We manufacture Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper to precise specifications from 3mm thick steel plate for superior strength and rigidity. then completes their Bumpers in a two-stage finish using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long-lasting durability.
E-Coating Process. E-coat systems can deliver a wide range of lacquer and paint finishes with a combination of state-of-the-art performance and decorative effects. Toyota Tundra Full Width Rear Bumper can last for 100 hours during the salt spray test which is equivalently to have a corrosion capacity. The product percent of pass reaches 100% after the salt spray test.
Installation. Check all the components of the bumper and assemble them in order patiently. Then place the bumper into the car frame and install it with original bolts. There is no cutting or modifications required for a clean straight forward installation. You should expect to take up to 2 hours installing this unit, based on your level of mechanical skills. Attempt to complete the operation with your partners and save you a pretty penny ranges from 200 to 500 dollars.
Based on 3 reviews
Looks good and was easy to install. I used two 5-gallon buckets for positioning. I too, had to shave the opening for my trailer plug to fit and cut a notch in the rear lip so I could plug the harness into the adapter. For that I knock it down from 5 to 4 stars. And that's the con. otherwise, all pros.