Truck/Pick-up 18.8" High Overland Bed Rack - Ultralisk 4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.9906-S
Name: 18.8" High Overland Bed Rack Compatible with Ford F-150 & Raptor 09-23 Ram 1500 09-23 Silverado 1500 07-18 Sierra 1500 07-18
|18.8" High Overland Bed Rack(Matching models without bed rails)|
About 1.5 hours, 1-2 people may be needed.
- Fit Like a Glove: Fits 2009-2023 Ford F-150 & Raptor 2009-2023 Ram 1500 2007-2018 Silverado 1500 2007-2018 Sierra 1500 Models（Not compatible with trucks with a Tonneau Cover）
- Strong carrying capacity; Side panels with plenty of long holes cutouts for adding accessories, so you can mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, roof top tent, bike mounts, etc
- Expansion Length from 53.1" to 62.6". Adjustable Width from 54.3" to 65.0". Rated capacity (Evenly Distributed): 400 Lbs Dynamic, 800 Lbs Static
- The rack is 18.8" tall from the bed rail to the top of the rack
- Product weight: about 126 lbs
- Package includes: Bed rack assembly, mounting hardware, Installation info
- Fully bolt-on installation, shipped disassembled, easy to put together
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
What's in the box
- Bed Rack Assembly
- 6 × Double-Nut Plates & 6 × Rubber Pads
- Mounting Hardware
- KitInstallation Instruction
Solid Steel Construction. This High Overland Rack is built from heavy-duty steel to ensure maximum durability against heavy loads. It is coated with a durable black powder coating to ensure lasting protection against corrosion.
Installation. Designed for a simple and hassle-free installation, this High Overland Bed Rack installs perfectly well into the truck’s bed panels. There is no drilling or cutting is required. Place the components in the truck bed and assemble them in order with supplied bolts. Just need some basic hand tools. The installation will only take roughly 1.5-2 hours.
SEMA Membership. We have been certified as a member of SEMA. We are studious and gradually grow up to be a professional aftermarket retailers.As a SEMA member, we make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun, and even like-new again. Wish you have a terrific off-road experience with our products.