Name: Jeep Gladiator JT Front Inner Fender Liners Wheel Lines & Rear Inner Fender LinersFeature
Front Inner Fender Liners Package Included
- Fits 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Models
- Front Inner Fender Liners Weight is about 22 lbs; Rear Inner Fender Liners Weight is about 29 lbs
- High strength steel construction
- Black powder coat finish
- Gravel and muddy water fender
- Provide protection and a clean appearance
- Warrior style design with Gladiator Helmet, Sword, and Shield pattern
- Both driver and passenger side liners included
- No-drilling Installation. Tools require a pneumatic riveting nut gun and a 4 mm nut chuck.
Rear Inner Fender Liners Package Included
- 1 x Front Inner Fender Liners (Driver Side & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
- 1 x Rear Inner Fender Liners(Driver & Passenger Side Included)
- Mounting Hardware
Manual Measure. There is a little bit of difference. Just for Reference.
Excellent Protection and Stylish Look. If you're searching for a quick and easy way to improve your Jeep Gladiator JT's appearance, simply install ultralisk4x4 Rear Inner Fender Kit. This high-quality fender kit is able to dramatically improve the look of your Jeep's rear wheel wells so that your Jeep easily stands out from the pack in the streets and on the trails. The solid construction of these inner fenders provides exceptional rear wheel protection from rocks, road debris, and other contaminants.
Solid Construction. These ultralisk4x4 Rear Inner Fenders feature a solid steel construction that gives it exceptional durability ideal for rough off-road driving. A vivid glossy red powder coat finish is applied to give these inner fenders increased resistance to corrosion and rust.
Installation. These ultralisk4x4 Inner Fender Liners are designed for a direct bolt-on installation. No drilling or trimming is needed for proper installation. Remove the original fender flares. Then place the inner fender liners and tighten up with supplied screws. The kit should take 60 minutes or less to get them down. Attempt to complete the operation in your garage and save you a pretty penny ranges from 100 to 500 dollars.