Off-Road Windshield Frame Cover Visor/Cowl Combination For 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - Ultralisk4x4
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : ULB.2090-S
Jeep Wrangler JK Windshield Frame Cover Visor/Cowl Combination
- Compatible with 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Product weight: about 69 lbs
- Heavy-duty, high tensile 11-gauge(1/8 Inch) steel for the main body
- Textured black powder coat finish & Premium E-coating process inside
- Equipped with a 100W LED spot flood combo light bar for excellent front visibility at night
- Combines Roof Visor and Cowl
- Distinctive and bold Appearance makes your Wrangler an Armour Style Beast
- Enhanced protection for A-pillar and cowl area
- Outer Sun Visor helps shade the eyes of drivers and passengers from the glare of sunlight
- Moderate installation needs some drilling
Distinctive and Bold Appearance. Transform your Wrangler into an Armor-Style Beast with the Madmax Windshield Frame Cover Armor Set—merging Roof Visor and Cowl seamlessly. Beyond aesthetics, it fortifies A-pillar and cowl defenses. Tackle sunlight glare with the Outer Sun Visor, ensuring a comfortable drive. As night falls, the 100W LED spot flood combo light bar guarantees exceptional visibility. Make a bold statement with this dynamic fusion of style, protection, and functionality—turning your Wrangler into an unstoppable off-road force.
Heavy Duty Construction. Built to endure, the main body of this windshield frame cover is constructed from heavy-duty, high-tensile 11-gauge (1/8 Inch) steel. Its tough exterior is not only visually striking but also features a textured black powder coat finish. Internally fortified with a premium E-coating process, it guarantees superior corrosion resistance. Meticulous construction and tough materials make this windshield frame cover stand out, ready to face off-road challenges head on.
Moderate Installation. Ensure a secure fit by following these installation steps for the Windshield Frame Cover. Begin using a ¼” drill bit to safely remove the two metal panels on the cowl by drilling out the eight spot welds. Next, affix the four brackets around the cowl area. Assemble the remaining parts to create the Windshield Frame Cover and position it around the windshield. Carefully adjust the product's position for precision. Finally, secure the installation by tightening all the bolts.
- 1 × Windshield Frame Cover Assembly
- 1 × LED Light Bar
- 1 × Mounting Hardware Kit
- 1 × Installation Instruction